Bat Jig Head Black-Blue Flake/Glo Chartreuse and Glo White on Bottom (2 Pack)
Bat Jigs have been out nearly five years, but lots of pro crappie masters like it for the new look and it’s hook. It was designed by a champion crappie pro to not hang up in brush. Besides that, it just flat catches slabs. I’ve read you can cast it into heavy cover and not get hung up but I haven’t tried that yet because 90% of the time I vertical fish structure. The other 10% of my time I shoot docks.
This one glows in the dark.